WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://bitfam.co.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
WHAT THIRD PARTIES WE RECEIVE DATA FROM
WHAT AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND/OR PROFILING WE DO WITH USER DATA
INDUSTRY REGULATORY DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
BITFAM Community (“Company” “we” “us”, or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy applies to information we collect from users of our websites such as www.Bitfam.co, our online services, our Android and IOS mobile app, recipients of our emails, or when you otherwise interact with us (the “Services”). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By using our Services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Services.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 2004 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “Act”)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Information we collect from you:
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.Bitfam.co or any such other websites that may be owned by BITFAM Community (our site), when you order products or services from our site or our APPs, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site or our APPs, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site or our social media channels, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site, our service or APPs.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail addresses, date of birth, your CRYPTO wallet addresses, phone numbers, financial and credit card information, personal description or photograph and KYC & AML (know your customer & anti money laundry) documentation.
Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, blockchain identifiers, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service.
- Name and Surname
Enter the name you want to use on BITFAM. When you receive an email or interact with other user, your name will show up with it.
To help keep your account safe, choose a strong password that’s at least 6 characters.
Have a mix of letters, capital letters and numbers.
Avoid personal info or common words that are easy to guess, like your street or pet’s name.
Don’t use a password you’ve used for other accounts or websites. Likewise, don’t use this password anywhere else.
- Username – email address
Enter an email address that you’ll use to sign in to your BITFAM Account, like firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address can be used for a few reasons, including to:
Help you get back in if you can’t sign in, like if you forget your password
Get notifications from BITFAM services
- Change this info later
After you create a BITFAM Account, you can change some of this info and control who sees it.
To assure you can use certain BITFAM services we need to check you are not a USA citizen and you don’t reside in the PRC (People’s Republic of China). Also, to comply with the new European we need to check if you are a European territory User, in which case the new European data protection law requires such users´ data to be stored on server(s) within a country of the European Union.
When you create a BITFAM Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your name, country and a password. Even if you aren’t signed in to a BITFAM Account, you might choose to provide us with information — like an email address to receive updates about our services.
- Your privacy controls
You have choices regarding the information we collect and how it’s used. You can login to BITFAM Private Area and manage, review and update your information.
Information we receive from others
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on our site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We shall process all information we collect from you in accordance with the Act, as may be amended from time to time, and the data controller, we may directly or through our service providers or agents process your information for any one or more of the following purposes:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you, we will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with: • any member of our staff or related entity within our group. – selected third parties including: – business, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you:
– analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
– credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If BITFAM Community substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of BITFAM Community, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted . Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info@Bitfam.co. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Exporting & deleting your information
You can export a copy of your information or delete it from your BITFAM Account at any time
- You can export a copy of content in your BITFAM Account if you want to back it up or use it with a service outBitfame of BITFAM.
- Export your data
To delete your information, you can:
- Search for and then delete specific items from your account
- Delete your entire BITFAM Account
We try to ensure that our services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Because of this, there may be delays between when you delete something and when copies are deleted from our active and backup systems.
- European requirements
If European Union (EU) data protection law applies to the processing of your information, we provide the controls described in this policy so you can exercise your right to request access to, update, remove, and restrict the processing of your information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your information or export your information to another service.
We process your data to provide a service you’ve asked for under a contract. For example, we process your payment information when you buy BITFAM Tokens.
We’ll process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we’re responding to legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
If you have questions, you can contact BITFAM and our data protection office. And you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
- When this policy applies
© 2018 BITFAM Community. All rights reserved.